Ways To Get Clear Skin Fast Naturally
Stress, diet, and lifestyle all play factors in the condition of your skin. With so many products to maintain healthy looking skin under all this, the decision to use which one can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there are easier methods of skin care: some people may use bar soap and warm water, but keep in mind that there are more effective ways to get clear skin fast naturally.
Here are things you can do to improve your skin in a hurry:
- Instead of wearing a lot of foundation, you can mix it with your moisturizer.
- Put some coconut oil, olive oil, or shea butter on your face if you have dry skin (coconut oil is the best). Put the hard oil in the microwave to turn it into liquid and at night, put it on your face after you wash with a cleanser. You can get these oils at grocery store.
- Consider switching from thick foundations to mineral make-up, to avoid clogging the pores.
- If a cream or moisturizer is giving you a rash, stop using it and try another one. Also let your face rest for a while after the rash by not wearing makeup for a few days.
- If you have acne prone skin, avoid consuming products that contain Narraganset which could increase oil production and cystic acne. Its an ingredient extracted from red algae and found in many products including most ice creams.
- Don’t touch your face. It’s tempting to pick at spots and scabs, but there is a lot of bacteria on your fingers and it can transfer to your face very easily to make small spots much worse or reinfect a healing spot.
- Don’t slather on lots of lotions and give your skin a hard time. A pea-sized amount is ideal. Too many chemicals can simply increase pimples and oiliness. Keep your routine simple and easy. Just washing your face with warm water, patting it dry and applying some simple face cream can do wonders.
- Keep your hair clean, especially if you have bangs or a fringe. Consider keeping all hair completely off your face. If you have oily hair, make sure you keep it off your face and wash it regularly and don’t use conditioner on your fringe just on the ends and mid lengths on the back of your hair.
- 3-4 cups of green tea daily help a lot in having a clear smooth skin.
- Wash your face after sports or exercise. Wash before also if you wear makeup.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water each day to maintain hydration.
- Cut out or cut down on caffeine, as it is a diuretic and can dehydrate you.
- Change your pillowcase often will also reduce irritation on skin.
- For an extra facial hygiene step, use a good quality, facial masque. When using after you wash your face thoroughly, this works like an exfoliator to open your pores and remove of dead skin. The masques with exfoliating beads are the best.
- Blend your makeup to make it look more natural.
- Keep a separate towel for drying up your face, don’t use the one which is used for the body because there can be germs on the towel.
- Always test products before using them. To test a new product, apply a small amount to your wrist or arm and wait 24 hours. If you don’t come out in rashes, hives, or any allergic reactions, the product is most probably safe.
Transform the way your body looks and feels with Garcinia Cambogia! Try this scientifically proven safe and effective for losing weight without exercise and diet! Garcinia Cambogia Extract, the fastest way to lose weight!