Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cups
If you’re committed to healthy, clean eating, you know that giving in to cravings for refined, processed, sugary sweets can be damaging to your eating plan, and your health! But you don’t need to swear off sweets completely!
Indulge in candy without the guilt with Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cups!
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (can also be dark chocolate cut into small pieces from a bar)
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced into 16 rounds
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter, store bought or homemade
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil, (unrefined extra-virgin preferred)
- 16 (1.25-inch) baking cups
- Place a sheet of wax or parchment paper on the counter top for preparation. Set the baking cups on top.
- Melt chocolate in a double-boiler or in a small sauce pan over low heat. Allow to cool slightly. In the meantime, combine the melted coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Add approximately 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to the bottom of each baking cup, followed by one banana slice, 1 teaspoon peanut butter mixture, and lastly drop about 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate in the center of each cup. Carefully place cups on a freezer safe dish or casserole pan. Cover and place in the freezer until set, approximately 1 hour.
NOTE: Our perfectly portioned Peanut Butter Banana Cups thaw quickly. For best results, enjoy one at a time after allowing to set at room temperature about 2-3 minutes. To prevent the peanut butter mixture from softening too quickly, add 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to peanut butter and coconut oil mixture before adding to cups.Transform the way your body looks and feels with Garcinia Cambogia! Try this scientifically proven safe and effective for losing weight without exercise and diet! Garcinia Cambogia Extract, the fastest way to lose weight!