7 Simple Weight Loss Ideas You Can Do Today!
Eating healthier and working out does take some effort. But making just a few simple lifestyle changes can have a big impact on weightloss over time.
Here are some experts tips on how to lose weight without sweating it too much.
- Add in healthy goodies you really love, like deep-red cherries, juicy grapes, or crunchy snow peas. Slip those favorite fruits into your bag lunch and breakfast cereal; add the veggies into soups, stews, and sauces. Just remember to keep an eye on overall calories.
- The trick to enjoying a workout may be to never call it working out. Begin with simple goals that make you feel good. Start by walking or jogging at a pace that feels comfortable. So burn calories and invigorate muscles by beachcombing, riding bikes, grass skiing, making snow angels, hiking, washing the car, playing Frisbee or dancing.
- Walking when the weather’s nice is a super-easy way to keep fit.
- Fiber helps you feel satisfied longer, so while you lighten family favorites, you can easily amp up the fiber by adding a cup of whole wheat flour to your pizza dough, or toss a handful of red bell peppers on the pie. Don’t forget to lighten the drinks as well. Try switching from high-calorie favorites to diet soda or light beer, or maybe add a spritz of seltzer to your wine.
- Down some water before a meal and you won’t feel so hungry. Going to a party? Grab a low-cal drink in one hand and keep it there.
- When you’re trying to eat better or get more exercise, you can be more successful if you do it with a partner or group.
- Try dancing to the music when you tune into your favorite music show, or practice some stress-relieving cardio boxing. It doesn’t matter exactly what you do, so long as you’re up and active.
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)