Homemade Honey Shampoo
Treating our hair with natural ingredients is one of the best ways to keep it strong, healthy, and long lasting. Standard shampoos add excessive chemicals including chlorine and citric acid which have long term negative effects on hair. Honey can replace your shampoo and conditioner! Get silky soft hair by using only honey in this DIY Honey Shampoo to wash your hair.
Key Ingredients and How They Work:
Raw Honey – Raw honey has numerous benefits that help your hair naturally. Being an antibacterial and antifungal helps to clean your hair and remove any lingering issues up top. The acidity of honey helps balance the pH scalp, which fights off dandruff. As a moisturizer, honey leaves hair feeling softer, non-greasy and provides as natural shine.
Coconut Oil – Being rich in vitamins and minerals, coconut oil is great for hair growth, conditioning, moisturizing, split ends and combating dandruff.
What to Do:
1. Combine 1/4 cup of honey with 4 tablespoons of liquefied coconut oil.
2. Mix thoroughly and apply generously on dampened hair and scalp.
3. Let the mixture sit in for 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse your hair with warm water.
5. If you’re looking to add some extra relief to your shampoo, consider an essential oil such as lavender, peppermint, or lemon. 15-20 drops in the mix will help bring a new aroma to your shampoo experience.Transform the way your body looks and feels with Garcinia Cambogia! Try this scientifically proven safe and effective for losing weight without exercise and diet! Garcinia Cambogia Extract, the fastest way to lose weight!